WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
- For your peace of mind, and that of our staff, we have invested in hospital grade HEPA filtration systems for the treatment rooms.
- Patients will be required to fill out a pre-screening form & a new consent
form prior to each appointment.
- We ask that all patients entering the office use the hand sanitizer provided and
wear their own mask.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the reception desk and the furniture
has been re-arranged to facilitate physical distancing.
- Staff will wear enhanced PPE in accordance with the requirements of the
procedures they are performing.
- All staff are trained to follow the procedural infection control guidelines for
aerosol generating procedures in the treatment rooms, as set forth by the
RCDSO & other governing bodies.
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfection protocols of high touch surfaces & common
areas are in place.
- We ask that patients use the hand sanitizer again, before exiting the office.
- There will be a fee increase of 5% for all dental services.
Please call us prior to your appointment if you have any questions or concerns. We’re all in this together!